Sunday, November 9, 2008

I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL!


there is no other way to say it: i love high school! ever since i have started going to willow canyon, i have had so many wonderful opportunities! ive gone on 5 hour road trips with sports teams, ive played softball in the SNOW in flagstaff, ive gone to choir festivals in CALIFORNIA and received the highest rating of all the choirs there, ive gone to disneyland and to see WICKED in hollywood with the choir, ive been in 4 musicals and 7 regular shows, had many many laughs at lunch with my friends every day, am earning college credit already, gone to CRAZY FUN dances, learned how to be a good teacher and instructor, choreographed a WHOLE MUSICAL, been in 6 concerts, 3 of which were singing and dancing, became a photographer for my choir, made it into "street theatre" a singing and dancing group in theatre, and many many many other great things!!!!!!!

i feel bad when i find myself wishing that high school were over so that i can get on with my life, because this truely has been the HAPPIEST years of my life! everyone says that after high school, you wish that you could go back and re-live it all over again, and im pretty sure that i will be one of those people =]

1 comment:

Jen and Reed said...

Yes. High school is one of those things that seeps into your soul and changes your life. You will always think back on those four wonderful years and wish you could go back. I have done it many times and still do it to this day. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself and making good memories. I'm proud of all your achievements. They will help you in the long run and shape who you are and will become. Can't wait to see you and Mom next week. Should be fun fun fun!